Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!




Well, we had a big weekend....
  • Visited with Aunt Christy and some of the Happy Cowboys and Cowgirls who were competing in the UIL State competition for Editorials and Accounting. We rode in the big kids school van to drop the Accounting team off. Aunt Christy and I played on the floor and rolled around. She kept saying "I don't want to put you down" and "Man, you are so fun!"....I think she likes me! Love and miss you Aunt Christy!
  • Stayed with BK and Katie in Austin on Friday night. They are cool. They even let me hang out in Jasper's crib. (He is due in June...can't wait to meet you man!) BK and Katie are going to be great parents! Jasper is a lucky friend.
  • We went to Gruene, TX for dinner with Lara, Ryan, Keller, Sawyer, and Jana Busse. That's right...Jana Busse. You will see some pics of both Jana's!! Jana and I had a great time rolling on each other!
  • Mommy and Lara participated in the Rookie Tri on Mother's Day. I did not get to see Mommy and Lara because it was too cold to be out and about...AND I had kept Mommy and Daddy up for some of the night kicking my feet too hard! :< ) Way to go Mommy!
  • For Mother's Day, Daddy and I took Mommy to lunch at Gloria's with BK, Katie and Will. It was a busy place and they had super cool hand dryers...Mommy kept sticking my hands in the air...it was really weird.
  • PHEW...one more thing...we saw Bratcher and Deanna and Blake Runyan in Round Rock. They will be moving there in August. Blake is 3 and kept me entertained by playing with my toys on my car seat. Thanks Blake...our parents like to talk!
I think that is is for the weekend....Check out more pics by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment