Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Si Elliott - Goodnight Granddaddy, Goodnight

My Great Grandaddy passed away on March 13th, 2011.
He was 92 years and had a wonderful life.
My Mommy said he always said "Good night Jana, Good night" when they hung up after talking on the phone.
He was a creative, curious and caring man.
You could tell by the amount of food that was brought to Mee Maw and Haw Jim's house, the number of people at his services and the stories that were told...
Grandaddy...we will miss you but we know you are having a great time seeing Grandmommy, Suzie, Bob, George, Katie, Mama Kate and Papa...and the list goes on.
Good night Grandaddy, Good night.




1 comment:

  1. We will miss Si. He could always make me feel better at Farmer's when I had to go get a part and explain what I had broken.
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete